Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can you understand what is in my heart?

I don't know how to express what is stored in my heart.
All this as though you never understood me.
you don't appreciate my presence in your life.
I consider all these challenges,but why do you seem to blame me?
Why you cannot seem to escape from her?
Why you cannot seem to stand up to your own feet?
I present in your life...
I have always with you...
I always give you the spirit because I love you.
I don't want you be weak and falling.
I always give you the spirit that you are strong.
Why love I gave to you, you do not appreciate?
If you really get bored with me
and very-very bored....
and cannot follow my wishes
just,let me go....
It's that easy you say you fed up with me.
Have you thought how my heart broken by you for this act?
Have I said I was fed up with you?
Have I said front you
i has lost half of my heart because you?
But I know I will not be able to go through the days without you
if you love me true...
please understand my heart
I did not request too much
only that I wanted.
Ya allah, give me guidance....






No comments:

Post a Comment