Friday, September 23, 2011

Wish List...

Assalamualaikum and good night.
Every people is this world have a lot af ambition
and dream.What your ambition??
What your dream??
or whatever something you wanna get in your life??
So,similarly..i have ambition and im sure i can get it...!!
 
 
*I will be successful and be a staff nurse..amin




 


*save money from my salary every month for pay back PTPTN
for my self,for parents,for my future children..amin







*The sweet house for my parents.yes!!..
the big presents for my parents..
auww!!.im impatients for this.
and for my future husband i want the sweet home like this
for our children...amin







*My favourite car...why??..
i know la this is not the new honda..but i like pattern such as this 
honda CRV...
Aku suka kereta yang tinggi2..tak lerr susah nak drive..
ehh22..aku tak pendek ok!..tinggi aku 166cm..hehe







*Insyaallah i will bring my parents there for perform the haji
amin..






*auuww...this is one im impatient..
insyaallah..amin...







* after married..then got a cute baby..my love..
amin..







*happy family...yess..for the fiture i'll have happy family..
amin...

and the most important for me and 
good for my future children and husband is LOVE.....
Well,we're just can planning..
but allah will determine all....
That why my parents always remind me..
don't forget to pray..pray and pray...
and hard working...
So,NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE....
good night....












No comments:

Post a Comment