Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'M NOT STUPID.....

Assalamualaikum and good night...
i don't know,what i have to say right now..
i feel all people look at me like a stupid person..owh i mean stupid student...
the question is WHY..?
WHY..??
and WHY..???






I don't know why i can't got high scores in my exam..
why..??
what..???..what the hell u said im not study...!!!!!!
im study ok....i make a revision...!!!
u know i feel upset right now...............



  



UPSET....
GIVE UP...
or whatever the word but same meaning
in malay is putus asa...
you know...i never feel like this...
owhh god!!...im so stress...!!
ya allah,can you understand me??
can you give me the spirit back to me???
please...................i beg you....!!!!
i beg you.......errrmm......




I imagine im in the boat.Are looking at the natural environment  with a heart of despair




Can you imagine when i was in sem 5 or six but i still like this??
owhh shitt...!!!!!....
 ya allah..this is really hard...its hard....
i just wanna to say IM NOT STUPID..
im not stupid...
im not stupid...





I want to make agreement with my self...
(perjanjian sehidup semati dengan diri sendiri ok!!..)
and i'm promise with my self
i'll not do anything that is not beneficial and waste my time...
and the meaning is for me TIME IS GOLD and TIME IS MONEY
TIME IS VERY EXPENSIVE...


The first thing is........

1.I'll not come late to the class.I will come 10 minutes early before class starts.
2.I'll make sure i'll make a revisions each title that lecturers had been to teach.
3.I'll not study last minute.I'll study one week before examination.
4.I wanna be more dicipline and focus in the class.
So,i think the agreement is pretty good...
and insayaallah i'll perform properly..amin...


thank u ...........................





1 comment:

  1. insyaallah aisy..tiada yg kmungkinn honey.. Allah s.w.t. sntiasa mndgar...myb u adlh good s2dent ljm nnti...myb become..ur future...ur have go0d sweet n sweety child...insyaallah...

    ReplyDelete