Saturday, August 27, 2011

STORY ABOUT HONESTY LOVE

No one understands this feeling,
No one is honest in front of me,
I like living in colonial 
I don't have independence in me, 
I'm not happy at home,
Why are you better listen to the words of others? 
I know who they were better than you .. 
I know the pros and cons of them compared to you .. 
You thought they were good? 
No way!!!!!
Now you forbid i be friends with him?
You really don't know who the man ...
He always help me if i'm in distress.
He sent me to college.
He give me money,even though he was a shortage of funds.
He places i turn to all the problems i face.
He never taught me bad things ..
He was not the cause..
Never blame others if your daughter changes..
blame yourself....!!!!!! 
Why is no one who understands us,
My friends don't like him too,
And now my mother don't like him too, 
You don't know who this man for a sincere love for me!!!!
I never found a very honest man like him ..
Even he don't have cute face, but he has an honest heart
But he has sencerity to have me,
He wants to change for me,now............. 
He always prayer friday, He is hardworking,  
He could not dissipate as before,
because he knows i want a serious man and secure in their careers
so if the marriage has no financial problems ..
i'm happy with him .. please understand my feeling.. 
This my life, i bear all the consequences............
sorry............





  
i wish..i can make u happy always..amin....

2 comments:

  1. keep chasing over on what u dreams of...^^ selamat hari raya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you alya arissa...selamat hri raya jgak...:)

    ReplyDelete